The effective maintenance of the industrial ESP air cleaners is very important and ensures a long-term safe and stable operation and maintain high filtration efficiency.
|Periodical arrangement||Maintenance items|
|Daily||1. Keep the surface of equipment clean;|
2. Check whether the drainage outlet is unobstructed or not;
3. Check whether the flue gas temperature exceeds 60℃ or not;
4. Check whether the fire extinguishing water meet the following specifications:static pressure ≥0.3Mpa, dynamic pressure≥0.18Mpa.
|Every two weeks||1. Clean the perforated air flow dividers;|
2. Clean the high voltage output ceramic insulators;
3. Clean the grease residue inside the equipment;
4. Clean the electric field cells.
|Monthly||1. Check whether the fire damper can work normally or not;|
2. Check whether the electric ball valve can work normally or not.
The operators must wear eye-protection glasses, head-protection cap, gloves, and protective clothing so as to prevent alkaline liquid from damaging the skin of the operators.