The effective maintenance of the commercial ESP air cleaners is very important and ensures a long-term safe and stable operation and maintains high filtration efficiency.
|Periodical arrangement||Maintenance items|
|Daily||1. Keep the surface of equipment clean;|
2. Check whether the fan can work normally or not;
3. Check whether the drainage outlet is unobstructed or not;
4. Check whether the water pipe or ducting is leaking or not;
|Every month||1. Clean the perforated air flow dividers;|
2. Clean the high voltage output ceramic insulators;
3. Clean the grease residue inside the equipment;
4. Clean the electric field cells.
|Every two months||1. Check whether the fire damper can work normally or not|
|The operators must wear eye-protection glasses, head-protection cap, gloves, and protective clothing so as to prevent alkaline liquid from damaging the skin of the operators.|