- Are you a factory or trading company?
We are a honest, serious and skilled electrostatic precipitator manufacturer in China and our engineering team has been involved in the electrostatic air filter business for more than 15 years.
- Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
Our factory is located in Foshan, Guangdong Province, China. The traffic here is convenient and near Foshan port. Welcome to visit our factory.
- What is the raw material of your equipment?
The cover is made from steel A3 sheet, and the electrostatic honeycomb cell is made from stainless steel.
- How does your factory do regarding quality control?
Quality is priority. My company always pays attention to quality controlling from the very begging to the very end. Please don’t worry to use our equipments.
- How to be the agent of your company?
If you have interests to be our agent, please feel free to contact us, and we are glad to provide detail information.
- What is the meaning of ESP?
ESP is an abbreviation for electrostatic precipitator.
7. What kind of smoke does your filter treat?
Our ESP filter can treat the oil mist smoke, but we can’t treat the acid, toxic, flammable and explosive smoke.
- How does the electrostatic precipitator work?/ What is the working principle of ESP?
filters utilize high voltage electrostatic ionization technology.The exhaust gas is ionized and the grease particles is charged.Thencharged particles are adsorbed on the anode electric field(tubes) and flow to bottom under the action of their own gravity then are discharged through the oil drain. The remaining micron-sized oil mist is decomposed into carbon dioxide and water by the electric field and finally discharge the clean air.
- What is the function of electrostatic precipitator?
Collecting and cleaning exhaust gas for commercial and industrial use to help factory owners solve air pollution problem and reach local environmental policies.
- What industries use electrostatic precipitators?
For commercial electrostatic smoke filter, it mainly used in restaurant and hotel kitchens cooking smoke and coffee roaster waste gas and CNC machines exhaust.
For industrial ESP filter, it mainly used in textile stenter lines and PVC based products machine lines such as foaming& coating lines and calendaring for PVC synthetic leather, PVC gloves /latex gloves/vinyl gloves,PVC non-slip mat/yoga mat, PVC plastic/vinyl Flooring, PVC wallpaper, PVC tarpaulin, PVC flex banner/PVC lampboxfabric, PVC conveyor belts, PVC plastic wire mesh and PVC cables etc.
- Why do we need to keep the air cleaned?/Why we should reduce air pollution?
For the one hand, everyone has a responsibility to protect the environment. Air pollution harms environment and brings ecological disaster.
For the other hand, the restaurants owners and factoriesare obliged to abide by the policies of the local environmental protection department or it would be subjected to complaints from neighbors and fined or even shut downbythe local government department.
- How to choose the electrostatic precipitators for the stenter machine?
As we know stenter machine has different models. We will ask the textile factoryto offer the stenter machine parameters so that we can choose a suitable model for it. For example, stenter width and chamber numbers, exhaust temperature, blower numbers, power and capacity etc.
- How many days does the electrostatic precipitator need the cleaning?
According to the factory usingsituation, the cleaning time cycle is different.So for the textile dyeing house, it is about one month.
- How to do the cleaning for ESP?
After using for some time, the ESP system needs to be cleaned. So we will use the sodium hydroxide as a detergent.
- Does the BotonairESP system has auto cleaning ESP?
Yes. We have auto cleaning ESP system, but now only use for textile company.
- What is the delivery date?
For Kitchen electrostatic precipitator, if have stock, within 3 days.
For industrial electrostatic precipitator, if standard one, only two weeks. Nonstandard, 20 days.
- Is there any fire prevention from the electrostatic precipitator?
For Kitchen electrostatic precipitator, for now no.
For industrial electrostatic precipitator, we have a fire protection system and we use a PLC program to control and the fire will be off within 8 seconds.
- How to choose the electrostatic precipitators for foaming oven?
As we know foaming oven has different models. We will ask the PVC factory to offer the foaming oven parameters so that we can choose a suitable model for it. For example, foaming oven length and chamber numbers, exhaust temperature, blower numbers, power and capacity etc.
- How many countries that you are successfully sold to?
Our Botonair ESP are sold to more than 20 countries, for example, USA, Canada, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Australia, UK, Turkey, UAE, Iran, Russia, Kuwait, Bangladesh, Singapore, Portugal, Spain, Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, Philippine, Azerbaijan etc.
- What are Boton Air electrostatic precipitators used for?
Boton Air electrostatic precipitators are specialized in oil & mist exhaust filtration. Our ESP filters are widely used in commercial kitchens and industrial production to remove harmful particulate matter.
- What pollutant is removed by the electrostatic precipitator?
oil particulates. Our electrostatic precipitators are a type of dry scrubber that uses static electricity to collect oil & grease particulate in exhaust fumes.
- What is a kitchen precipitator?
A main important part of the kitchen ventilation system is to purify cooking smoke before emission.
- Is there any option equipment for your ESP filters?
Yes. We offer activated carbon filters and an automatic washing system as options equipment for your selection.
- What is ESP in extraction?
The electrostatic precipitator (ESP) uses high voltage static electricity to capture grease, fume and airborne oil. It’s widely used in the kitchen cooking smoke extract systems and industrial applications for air filtration systems or recover value material such as DOP oil in the PVC leather industry.
- Do you accept OEM or ODM?
Yes, we can offer OEM or ODM service to our customers.
- Is there any fire suppression system in your ESP filters?
Yes. We use a fire suppression system in the industrial ESP filters. The system automatically starts in 2 seconds in case it detects high temperature inside filtration modules.
- Should electrostatic filtration cells be periodically replaced?
All cells are made of stainless steel. Generally, the service life of our filtration cells is more than 10 years.
- How to select a proper electrostatic air filter for my production lines?
The model selection is according to the production lines condition such as the size of the lines, total airflow rate, exhaust temperature etc. The more information customers offer, the more demand we will know about from customers. Boton Air offers customized service which should be addressed our customer requirements.
- Do you offer oversea services?
Yes, we offer oversea services if requests for machine installation guidance and debugging.
- How to pack the electrostatic precipitator?
All commercial ESP filters are packed by plastic films and wooden boxes and the industrial ones are packed by wooden boxes and pallets.
- Can you arrange the shipment for the goods?
Sure. We cooperate with various forwarders and offer competitive freight costs. We can offer the freight cost for your reference if requested.