There are many types and models of electrostatic precipitator(ESP filters) on the market. Due to different purification technologies and methods, the purification effect, smoke exhaust wind resistance, production cost, operation cost and maintenance and cleaning methods are also different. There are also many problems to be comprehensively considered when selecting oil fume purification equipment in commercial kitchens. Please consider the following points when selecting ESP filters:
(1) The technology is reliable, the purification rate is stable and meets the standard requirements. When examining the equipment indicators, we should not only look at the introduction of the indicators, but also deeply understand the operation principle of the equipment and the changes of the indicators after operation. Purification rate and wind resistance generally refer to the test indicators in the early stage of equipment use, not stable indicators, which will generally decline after running for a period of time. After long-term operation, if it is not repaired in time, the purification rate will drop sharply. The purification rate of some purifiers decreases very fast. For example, if the filter material is not replaced in time, it will not be able to exhaust smoke after blocking. Other types of ESP purifiers also have the same problems. With the increase of wind resistance and energy consumption, the purification efficiency decreases.
(2) Low operation cost. The water, electricity, cleaning and other costs of operation shall be considered, especially the implied operation costs. If the wind resistance is large, the power consumption needs to be increased. Some products are not marked with pressure loss, even if they are marked, they are not stable technical data. Analyzing the structural principle and calculating the pressure loss is a very professional technology, which can be known only by consulting relevant technical data and calculating. Try not to choose a purifier with large wind resistance.
(3) Convenient cleaning and maintenance, low maintenance cost. It’s easy for cleaning and maintenance of Boton Air ESP filters. In order to reduce the operation cost and ensure the purification rate and exhaust efficiency of the smoke hood, it is necessary to maintain and clean regularly. Especially for small and medium-sized kitchens without full-time maintenance personnel, maintenance and cleaning has become a factor that must be considered.The maintenance and cleaning methods and procedures must be fully understood. The maintenance and cleaning of some purification devices are complex and the cycle is short. If the filter material and detergent are not replaced in time, the cycle is short. If they are not maintained and cleaned in time, the purification effect and energy consumption will not be guaranteed. Some technical maintenance requires additional replacement of filter materials, cleaning agents and other complex manual operations and costs. If possible, visit the kitchen where the equipment has been applied.
(4) Good fire resistance. The fume purifier has a good fire-fighting effect, especially for the stove with open fire.
(5) Small footprint. According to the environmental conditions of the kitchen, select the equipment that occupies less space or the equipment that can be installed in the air. The oil fume purification smoke exhaust hood integrates the oil fume purification equipment with the smoke exhaust hood, which has the advantages of reducing pipe connection and occupied space.
(6) The price is reasonable. On the premise of meeting the above indicators, the product price should be considered.
When choosing the fume purifier, sometimes we only pay attention to whether the equipment is cheap, but ignore the operation cost of the equipment. For equipment with relatively high operating costs, higher water and electricity consumption and labor maintenance costs, the increased operating costs in one year are higher than the equipment investment. These indicators need to be carefully examined and calculated. For example, in order to overcome the air resistance of 1kW per day, the power consumption is increased by 50 per hour per year. For large smoke exhaust hoods, the increase of multiple smoke exhaust hoods can be imagined. equipmentinvestment and operating costs must be carefully examined.